Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nana's New Dog! Welcome Reese!

Today I helped Nana to get a new dog that she desperately needed. I picked her up told her we were going to look at a dog and the rest was up to her.  She decided she wanted her.  She is a 2 year old spayed up to date on shots house trained Puggle (beagle pug mix)  Her name is Reese (pronounced Reesey, just like a Reese Cup) She is really sweet and was abused at some point because she is real shy at first then really happy all the time!  I think she will be good for Nana and Nana will be good for her.  I hope it works out because she really couldn't get a better natured dog.  She is also really fat but she came from a couple in Indy and they lived in an apartment with hardly any yard so I know she will love where she is now. 

Reese checking out the tin of food Nana is getting into.
Reese wondering what Nana is doing now.
Reese wondering why I keep trying to take pictures of her.

Got one.  Kinda. LOL Camera shy just like Nana knew they were a match!

Reese checking out the food bowl.

Reese checking out Nana and food lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment