Monday, May 7, 2012

MT. SUMMIT CAMPING TRIP

Jeff, Tim (Jeff's dad) , Trevon, and I went Mt. Summit and camped while Airiana and Grammy had a weekend together.  I have attached some photos and let me just tell you that Trevon caught like 10 fish while I only caught 2 and Jeff only caught 2. We had a good time.  Tim decided to take our boat home and leave his boat for us to use since he had 2 motors and we could get around on the lake faster and when we were leaving we realized that his trailer plates were gone.  I thought I had lost them on the road but apparently they were stolen.  I don't understand people sometimes.  People drive me crazy sometimes.  Anyways hope you enjoy the pictures and our duck eggs will be hatching soon.  I'm going to try to get pictures of the ducklings we already have and a picture of the chickens and coop as well.  Also when we got back our neighbor lost his Yorkie named Spencer.  I really hope he finds him a dog that small won't survive long out here.  He was still looking for him this morning. 

Trevon's second fish 14.5" this was a keeper! 

Same fish again this one he was proud of!

EWWWWW! I don't know if I can get the hook out.

Yep I can we can eat it. It's big enough!!!!!!!!

Bluegill fish #3

This I thought was a beaver we saw swimming all around on the lake while we were fishing.  He wouldn't let me take a pic so I'm not sure now.

Still trying to get a pic of the beaver.

and again. No luck!

Jeff's bluegill. He also caught a 13" bass but it flopped off the line and I couldn't get a good pic in the boat.


This is the black bass I caught and he flopped off then immediately Trevon caught him again.  He wouldn't stay on the line he had a huge hole in his mouth.  Apparently he isn't that smart.





No comments:

Post a Comment