Tuesday, May 1, 2012

AIRIANA HOSPITAL RUN

Well I got home from work about 6 and started fixing dinner and apparently someone forgot to close the bathroom door.  I didn't hear Airiana for a few minutes and she was in the bathroom and had gotten hold of Trevon's medication.  I picked her and the meds up (couldn't find one pill) I put her shoes on grabbed the pill bottle burnt the dinner and ran her to the hospital.  Dr's observed her and she was fine. We aren't even sure she got any of his meds but just would rather be safe than sorry.  Long story short eveything worked out fine and now we know she can open his dosage case.  Won't happen again!  She was not very happy with herself after either.  She hates Dr.s swears she won't do it again.  I had planned to post some more pictures on here tonight but it's too late and I didn't get any tonight.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment