Friday, June 8, 2012

Forever Busy

I'm trying to look for work and or a career.  Would prefer a career so I applied to 6 state jobs today and was trying to apply for a 7th but something is wrong with the website apparently.  I'll keep looking.  I'm sure I will find something I just hope it will be worth the money I will have to spend in Child care and gas now.  Wednesday we took the horses to a 4-h meeting for Trevon.  He had a blast the horses did well.  Rose did excellent with another 4-her that was wanting to try all the horses.  She got on Rose and never got off for the whole meeting so that is great for us because she got her workout.  I ended up riding whoever didn't have a rider and of Donna's 4 horses only 2 didn't get ridden.  One that I wouldn't call broke and another that is just green but all around a good horse.  We will be looking for more hay for the winter soon so I HAVE to find something (work) so that we will have something at least I don't think that the grass around the pond will be enough to feed them all winter long. I wish we could cut the neighbors grass and just pile it in the barn that would be enough for the winter I'm sure. Of course if we had a sicle bar to mow with also and for that much a tractor.  Airiana had the flu last weekend then I got it the other day and Jeff had it a couple days ago apparently Trevon is right as rain because he never did get it.  Dad also got all the trusses on his building this week.  This weekend we are going to get Jeff's dad's pool and set it up here.  I only pray that we will be able to afford it but I guess they aren't as expensive as the in ground pools so that will help a lot.  He also maintains it all summer long with the el cheapo chemicals at walmart and meijer too I guess so that will help a lot! I hope we will figure something out with our finances soon though.  I'm dreading not making any money at all.  Well that's all for now!

3 comments:

  1. Keep up on the applications - hopefully you'll find something soon. I hope for you that the above ground pools are cheaper! Glad the horses are doing well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a comment!!!!!!! Mark this day in History!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you'd be waiting for that! Glad I could make your day. :)

    ReplyDelete