Sunday, November 25, 2012

Didnt have to sell yet!

We didnt have to sell livestock after all! I did sell some ducks though since my younger full bloods started laying. I needed to get rid of some drakes and the only way to do that is to sell hens also. Turkeys dressed for thanksgiving between the 2 weighed a whopping 95 pounds! One was 50 the other 45! They were good turkeys though and really didn't eat much. I liked that they couldn't fly :) the 2 blue slates we have can fly and may prove to be a problem yet or accidentally become dog food if they don't stop leaving the pasture :) I also want to ask everyone to pray for donna in her fight with cancer she is taking it rough right now and needs all our prayers! we love her dearly and want her fight to be a successful one. Her transplant had to be postponed due to complications. That is all the update for now will try to post more farm pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment