Friday, November 9, 2012

Sad day

Today is a sad day on the farm. We have to sell off our livestock. Im going to try to keep the horses at least but we will cease to be a farm. Im also getting rid of the little dogs. Im sure most of you are "happy" that i've finally come to my senses but my heart is breaking as I have always wanted a farm. We tried and failed so unfortunately there will be no more eggs no more fresh food. I pray that we will be able to keep the horses though otherwise trevon will not be able to continue with 4-h.  The kids skill be terribly dissappointed but they have to go for lack of food this week. If we can't sell them we will have to butcher them and as much as we need the money I sincerely hope they sell. Hard times have come once again but we will survive we have before. I sure will miss the meat though because prices are getting ready to skyrocket! Hope evetyone is well and has wonderful holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment